Mold Removal Ririe

Ririe, Idaho is a beautiful place to live that offers beautiful scenery. However, anyone who lives in Ririe knows that nature does not always come without consequence. After the snow melts, sometimes it can cause flooding in your home which may cause water damage. Sometimes the water damage can result in mold in your home. If you have ever gotten mold in your house, then you know what problems that it can cause. It is important that when you have a mold problem in your house, that you call a professional to come and help you remove it. It is so important that the mold is removed as thoroughly as possible. At Tobin Restoration, our technicians are all IICRC certified and will remove the mold from your house in a safe way.

What Causes Mold Growth?

Mold is a fungus that has the ability to grow almost anywhere. Mold growth happens when there is an environment that is dark, moist and unventilated. Often, it is a result of any flooding or water damage that has happened in your home. However, the water damage does not need to be substantial for mold to grow. It could even grow from something as simple as a leaky faucet. Some spores may actually be dormant, meaning that the spores are in your house but may not manifest themselves. This can make it very difficult to know whether or not you actually have mold in your home. The best thing that you can do to prevent mold growth from happening in your home is to make sure that your home is dry, and that if there is any potential of moisture or water damage, that it gets taken care of immediately.

Tobin Restoration- Jackson- What causes mold

How to Recognize Mold Growth

There are common signs that mold is growing in your home. Sometimes it can be difficult to know when you have a mold problem, as it could be in the attic, insulation, walls, or even the structures of your home, but that does not mean that it is impossible. There are some signs that can be indicators that you have a mold problem without actually needing to see the mold. It is important to make sure that you know all of the signs so that you can get it taken care of before it becomes too big of a problem. Some of the signs of mold growth include:

Allergy Flare Ups

Having an allergy flare up is a common indicator that you have a mold problem in your home. Mold is an allergen that can cause allergic reactions such as watery eyes, runny nose, congestion, and sneezing. If you experience an abnormal flare up, and are unable to find any sort of relief, especially while you are in your home, then you may want to start investigating if you have a mold outbreak in your house.

Musty Smell in the Air

Oftentimes, mold will release a smell that you will be able to recognize in your home. If you start to smell a musty scent in the air, that is a good indicator that you may have mold somewhere in your home. If you smell a musty scent in your home, you should not wait. Make sure to investigate your house thoroughly, to find the mold problem in your home.

Seeing Black Mold Outbreaks

The most obvious sign of a mold outbreak is seeing it in your home. The mold will be in a place that is moist or has sustained water damage. When you find these mold outbreaks, it is important to make sure that you call a professional mold removal company so that you can get rid of the problem and prevent future outbreaks.



Why Is It Important to Remove the Mold Immediately?

There are different ways that mold can hurt you and your home. When you do find or suspect that there may be a mold problem in your home, you should get it taken care of immediately.

Causes Structural Damage in the Home

Mold damages almost every part of your house. It can cause significant damage to the structures that are holding up your house. This could result in the deterioration of the framing and ultimately result in the collapsing of a ceiling or the caving in of walls. Mold can also cause significant damage in the HVAC systems in your home. This can create a lot of damage in your home, as mold is extremely difficult to remove from the ducts, as well as can lower the air quality in your home.

Causes Health Problems

There are many health problems that are associated with mold in your home. Mold in the home can cause asthma-like symptoms which could include difficulty breathing, lung irritation, and wheezing. Not only can it cause these health issues, but they can also result in allergic reactions. Some of these common symptoms include itchy eyes, sore throat, cough, runny nose or congestion. If there is a lot of mold, and you are exposed to it for a long period of time, it could potentially result in more serious health issues.

What is the Mold Removal Process?

Once you find a mold problem in your home, it is important to call a mold removal company. The technicians will assess the situation of the mold outbreak in your home. At Tobin Restoration, our technicians are IICRC certified, and are highly trained. They use an antimicrobial solution that is safe around kids and pets. Not only will this solution get rid of the mold problem, but  it also sanitizes and deodorizes while removing the mold from your home.

Contact Us

If you have a mold problem in your home, contact us today. We will stop by to evaluate the problem, and then will make a plan to get rid of the problem and will prevent future outbreaks in your home. It is our goal to make sure that we get you to your everyday life as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you.