Is your kitchen dated or just plain falling apart? Are you ready to trade your worn out countertop for something fresh and new? Tobin Cleaning and Restoration doesn’t just help you restore your home after a fire or flood. We can help you get the kitchen you’ve been dreaming about now. Our home construction team can remodel your kitchen or any room in your house.
Update or Redesign
We can help you update a part of your kitchen or redesign the entire space. Our full service contractors are able to help you realize your vision for one of the most well loved and used spaces in your homes. Whatever you want to change, we can help.
- Cabinets. New cabinets are a great way to give your kitchen a new look. Choose a new style or color to brighten up your space and make your kitchen the place you want to spend your time. If you don’t want to completely replace your cabinets, that’s okay too. We can help you paint or refinish them, or replace the hardware for an easy new look.
- Flooring. New flooring can go a long way to making your kitchen look great. Whether you want to try laminate, tile or wood, we can replace your existing kitchen floor with professionally laid flooring.
- Countertops. New countertops can be chosen to fit the existing layout, or made to fit a freshly redesigned kitchen. If you don’t have enough counter space, we can help you restructure the room for a better layout. Maybe you’ve always wanted an island; we can work with the space to see what’s possible.
- Appliances. Do you want a new fridge, but it doesn’t fit in the space used by your old fridge? Maybe it is time to try a double oven or a separate stove top. We can work with your vision to help make your kitchen into one that can do what you need it to. If you don’t have a dishwasher and think it’s time to update your kitchen and include one, we can help modernize the space.
- Hardware. Updating lights, faucets, and cabinet handles can be an easy way to make your kitchen look new. Whatever you need done, we have the tools and the experience to make it happen.
- Paint. A fresh coat of paint will freshen up the room. It might just be time to take down that dated wall paper, and add a little color to your kitchen.
- Tile. A tile backsplash above the counters and below your cabinets can bring color into your kitchen and make a big difference in the look of the room.
- Redesigned Space. We can just do one or two things to update your kitchen, or we can completely redesign the space. Determine your budget and your desires, and we can work together to help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams.
No Disaster Necessary
We do a great job restoring your home after a fire, flood, or storm. Whether a pipe bursts or lightning strikes, we fix up your home to make it look like new. However, no disaster is necessary to have Tobin Cleaning and Restoration fix up your home. We do all types of home remodeling and additions. If your kitchen needs updating, or a complete remodel, give us a call. Our full service contractors can remake your kitchen into one that is a dream to use. Call Tobin Cleaning and Restoration today to get started on your new kitchen.