We have an opening on the Tobin Cleaning & Restoration Team! The position is part-time and requires an outgoing personality who loves to build relationships with others. Please see the job description below and if you’re interested, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description: Marketing & Community Relations Specialist
Our Marketing & Community Relations Specialist will manage the relationships necessary to the growth and success of Tobin Cleaning & Restoration. The job duties include elements of marketing, with an emphasis on building personal connections over the long term.
• organize promotional events and seminars.
• manage relationships with agents, networking contacts, and nonprofits throughout the
communities we serve.
• work in coordination with third-party marketing agency to implement marketing outreach programs.
• represent Tobin Cleaning & Restoration in networking groups and other public functions including attending events to market TC&R’s services.
• create and implement a minimum of four community outreach activities per year.
• analyze the public relations and marketing strategies that are implemented and report on a bi-
weekly basis updates and progress.
• meet with insurance agents to understand and grow our relationships with their agencies.
Skills and Specifications
• Ability to handle many assignments simultaneously.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with little direction.
• Should exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness.
• Should have excellent effectual communication skills.
• Should be able to communicate the insight and ideas effectively.
• Should have equally effective people skills to deal with clients.
• Self-confident and outgoing personality.
• Ability to listen to intended details attentively.