Mold Removal Rigby
When you have mold in your house, you want to make sure that it gets taken care of as thoroughly as possible. There is a lot at stake when there is mold in your house, and it does not get taken care of. It is so important to make sure that you get the right mold removal company to help eradicate any mold in your house, as well as to prevent any future mold problems. At Tobin Restoration, we use an approved treatment that is safe to use in your home as well as around children and pets. It is of the utmost importance to us that the mold in your house gets removed in a professional and effective manner so that you do not have to worry about mold damaging your home and belongings or even compromising your health.
How Does Mold Grow?
Mold is a certain type of fungus that can grow anywhere. Mold thrives in an environment that is moist. Some common causes of a mold outbreak in your home could include flooding or other types of water damage. Even if you let the wet affected areas dry, if there is any type of moisture, then there could be mold in your house. It is even possible for there to be dormant mold spores, especially if the temperature is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it difficult to know if you have a mold outbreak in your house. In order to prevent any type of mold spores from growing in your house you must make sure that it is clean and dry.
Common Signs of Mold Growth
Sometimes it can be difficult to recognize when you have mold in your house. This is because you could have mold growing in the structures of your home, in the attic, or even in the air vents of your home and not necessarily in places that you can always see. Some of the common signs of mold growth within your home include musty smell in the air, asthma like symptoms, frequent allergy flare ups, or visible mold growth on the walls of your home. It is important to make sure that you are aware of these signs and then take appropriate action when it does happen. If you suspect that there is mold in your home, or have seen any of the signs of mold, don’t hesitate to contact a specialist immediately so that we can get it removed.
Effects of Mold
Many people do not realize the potential damage that having mold in your house could cause. It is key to recognize what the potential hazards are that could be caused by mold in the home. We believe part of our job is to help educate the public, so here are a few insights:
Mold really likes to be in dead organic materials. Some of the common places that mold grows are wood, paper and fabric. Other places that may be likely to grow mold are vents and carpets. Mold can be extremely damaging to these types of materials. If mold gets into the walls or the framing of your home, then it can cause significant structural damage to your home. This makes the mold problem much more difficult than it needs to be. If you see mold in your home, are experiencing more allergic reactions, or even smell a musty smell in your home, then you may want to call a mold removal specialist.
Negative Health Effects of Mold
Mold will not cause significant health issues in most cases. Mold is an allergen, and if there is any mold in your home, then it could really be an irritant to those who are particularly sensitive to allergens. The symptoms that would usually occur if one were allergic to mold would include sneezing, coughing, congestion, runny nose and eye irritation. If a person is exposed to a significant amount of mold over a long period of time, then some serious health issues could arise. The symptoms could be similar to that of asthma.
Why Tobin Restoration
At Tobin Restoration, our priority is to get the mold removed from your home so that you can get back to your everyday life as soon as possible. It is so important to us that we treat your property and house with the utmost respect and care. All of our technicians are IICRC certified and will make sure that the mold gets removed from your house in a safe, professional manner. The solution that we use will disinfect, deodorize and get rid of any mold that you may have in your house. It is also certified and safe to use around children and pets.
Mold Removal FAQs
What is the Mold Removal Process?
Before treating the affected area, our technicians will assess the area to see if there has been any damage as a result of the mold. After the initial assessment, we will then spray the affected area with our certified solution. This solution will kill the mold, sanitize, and deodorize your house as it removes the mold. The solution that we use is safe around children and pets.
How Long Will Mold Removal Take?
It can be difficult to say exactly how long it will take to completely remove mold in your home. This depends on the amount of mold that is in your house. There is also a potential that the removal process could take longer if the mold has gotten into the wall or drywalls. Typically mold removal takes anywhere from 1-5 days.
Can I Remove Mold by Myself?
It is not recommended to try to remove mold that is widespread by yourself. Having a professional come by to remove your mold will ensure that the solution is safe for your children and pets and will help prevent further outbreaks.
Next time you have any mold in your home, contact us at Tobin Restoration. It is our priority to make sure that we remove any mold that you may have in your house, as well as prevent any further outbreaks. We look forward to working with you and helping you get back to your daily life as soon as possible.